Thursday, January 15, 2015

DJ DEVAST8 - GOING DEEP VOLUME 1

OVER AN HOUR OF NONSTOP DEEP HOUSE BY 
DJ DEVAST8
PLAYLIST
01. Kiesza - Giant in My Heart (Extended Mix)
02. Marco Finotello - Weooh (piers Kirwan Remix)
03. Jennifer Hudson - I Can't Describe, The Way I Feel (Baggie Hand  Bag House Mix)
04. Mary Lambert - Secrets (Harry Romero Vocal Mix)
05. One Rublic - I Lived (Disciples Remix)
06. Mark Picchiotti Feat. Kenyata - Rumors (Ryan Blyth Remix)
07. Jay River & Marge Sol - Be With me (Original Mix)
08. Jennifer Lawrence - The Hanging Tree (DJ Mike D Mix)
09. Pras feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard & Mya - Ghetto Superstar (Goshfather, Jinco & Sasha Grey Remix)
10. Deadmau5 & kaskade - I Remember (Shiba San Remix)
11. Gorgon City Feat. Jennifer Hudson - Go All Night (Erick Morillo Remix)
12. Oliver & Jimi Jules - Pushin' On (Danny T Refix)
13. Curses & DKDS Feat. Syf - Trouble (Shiba San Remix)
14. Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder (Gregor Salto Amsterdam Mix)
15. Aaron Smith Feat. Luvli - Dancin' (Linier Remix)
16. Sandy Rivera Feat. April - Bang! (Endor Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment